Wednesday, February 1, 2012

AN INTRODUCTION


Having seen so many old and classic movies, I feel inspired to write some of the reviews here, separating it from my previous blog. Hopefully I still have the spirit to write more and more. I like classical movies, any kind of movies and would not be turned off if it is in black and white or too many sophisticated dialogues.

I think old movies are awesome, it takes me to a time and place I never (or probably never ever) visited at all. It opens my eyes at variety of problems and cultures all over the world. As for now, this is the formal introduction. I do hope readers would like to spend their time to read or at least comment at it. It also would be nice if you drop your blog address here, it always makes me thrilled to read other people's blog. Any feedback is welcomed.

Perhaps some of you wonder why I wrote in English. Well not to show off but it is a place for me to practice my writing skill. Besides I just love writing very much, it is my hobby and my job.

As for reviews for films recently released you all can still visit my other blog here.

PS: I wish I could found a better title for this blog but my imagination is limited and I haven't seen any rainbows or bunnies or even an eagle in days, so yeah, there.

No comments:

Post a Comment